- Website Firewall stops you from getting hacked by identifying malicious traffic, blocking attackers before they can access your website.
- Automatically updated firewall rules, protect you from the latest threats.
- Block common security threats like fake Googlebots, malicious scans from hackers & botnets.
- Real-time blocking of known attackers; your site is automatically protected.
- Block entire malicious networks.
- Limit or block security threats running security scans looking for vulnerabilities.
- Enforce strong passwords among your administrators, publishers and users.
- Checks the strength of all user and admin passwords to enhance login security.
- Includes login security to lock out brute force hacks and to stop sites from revealing info that will compromise site security.
- Scans for vulnerability.
- Scans core files, themes and plugins against their repository versions to check their integrity.
- Scans known signatures of malware security threats.
- Scans for many known backdoors that create security holes.
- Continuously scans for malware and phishing URL’s including all URLs on the Google Safe Browsing List in all your comments, posts and files that are security threats.
- Scans for heuristics of backdoors, Trojans, suspicious code and other security issues.
- Monitor traffic in real-time, including robots, humans, 404 errors, logins and logouts and who is consuming most of your content. Enhances situational awareness of which security threats your site is facing.
- Real-time traffic includes reverse DNS and city-level geolocation.
- Monitor your DNS security for unauthorized DNS changes.
- Monitors disk space which is related to security because many DDoS attacks attempt to consume all disk space to create denial of service.
- Automatic backups, automatically on a repeating schedule
- Files and database backups can have separate schedules (Daily & Weekly)
- Remote cloud storage of your backups